Robert's Chrysler Dodge Ram is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team!
The Parts Advisor, or Counterperson, is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handle parts payment collection and ensure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Package and ship parts back to the manufacturer from time to time and complete the appropriate record keeping
- Refer to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced