Champion Chrysler Dodge in Gulfport, MS is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our industry leading Service Team!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives
at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded.
The Parts Advisor or Counterperson is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Collect payments and ensure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Package and ship parts back to the manufacturer, and keep accurate records
- Refer to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced