We are looking for a dynamic Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our team. Experience with the automobile brands we sell and CDK a plus but not required. This is a Full Time position offering an hourly rate plus commission and full benefits. We have a great customer base with great earning potential. As an Automotive Parts Counter Salesperson, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handle parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop.
- Package and ship parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and complete the appropriate record keeping.
- Refer to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Sell directly to the public and work with technicians to fill repair orders.