Active Listener. Problem Solver. Service Oriented. It's what connects us… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences for a globally recognized automaker as an Automotive Parts Specialist with TTEC.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Competitive base pay rate of $19.50 per hour
• Paid training on the latest technology
• Fun, talented, and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the medical and vacation benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and is very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done” attitude, and professional approach to answer in-bound calls, emails, and other channels from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
On a typical day, you'll:
Answer inbound phone calls, emails and chats from dealerships to resolve questions regarding:
• Parts Identification
• Parts Ordering and Status
• Backordered item ETA
• Order cancelation
• Parts Pricing
• Place outbound phone calls to dealerships to follow up on recent inquiries
• Grow personally and professionally
• Gain experience and pursue a career
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an automotive parts specialist
- Thorough knowledge of automobile mechanical and electronic functions
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.