Automotive Service Advisor
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Provo is looking for Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience preferred
- ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds experience highly preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Competitive Wages
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
- Professional work environment
- Expanded Service Department
- Busy shop
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Larry H. Miller CJDR today!
Apply online now
Jason Young, Service Director