Automotive Service Advisor
Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for experienced Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience required
- Dealership CRM experience a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to and pass pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background check and MVR check
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great work environment
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today. Apply Now!