Automotive Service Advisor
Roger Williams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for experienced Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- At least 1 year of Automotive Service Advisor experience is required- Dealership experience is preferred
- Experience with dealership CRM preferred(Reynolds, ADP, etc)
- Automotive knowledge preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
Dealerships Commitment to you:
- Competitive Wages
- Health benefits available after hire
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional work environment
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today. Apply Now!