Automotive Service Advisor
Blackburn Motor Co. in Vicksburg is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their industry leading service team!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Automotive Service Advisor experience required
- Dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Chrysler experience a plus
- Good computer skills
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Blackburn Motor Co Inc.'s Commitment to You:
Every tech gets their own lift
High CSI scores - we care about our customers
Good working hours- Closed on Sunday
Family-run and family focused organization has been in business for 82 years
Medical - Dental - Vision plans
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Opportunity to grow within the organization - we promote from within!
High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Blackburn and Chrysler today.