Dave Sinclair Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently hiring Service Advisors to join their busy Service Team!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
· Understand the customer’s problems and arrange for appropriate service
· Prioritize required services and offer options
· Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery, completion times, service expenses, and possible changes for both the customers and mechanics
· Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
· Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle