Full-time with Benefits
Rick Hendrick Chrysler Dodge is looking for Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships and selling the technicians’ time.
- Consultant and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion time
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
- Prior Chrysler service experience
- One year of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
•Medical and prescription coverage
•Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
•We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
•Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
•Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
•Opportunities for career advancement.
•The Ricky Hendrick College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Hendrick employees
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Chrysler today. Apply Now!
Formed in 1976 by Rick Hendrick, the Charlotte, North Carolina company operates 100 dealerships representing 29 nameplates, 139 franchises and 29 collision centers and four accessories distributor installers in 14 states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. More than 10,000 people are employed by Hendrick Automotive Group.