Automotive Service Advisor
Top Pay $100K-150,000K
A large domestic dealership is looking for a Top Performing Service Advisor with a Professional Sales Attitude and a Strong Passion for Cars to join their service team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
· Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
· Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
· Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
· Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
· Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
· Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle