Job duties for a Receptionist include:
- Answer Service Department incoming calls; transferring to advisors and assist with scheduling service appointments for customers.
- Verify service and parts invoices are closed properly with the correct pay codes.
- Receipting monies collected for service repair orders, parts counter tickets, and vehicle sales; Balancing the cash drawer and finalizing the deposit.
- Front desk Sales reception back up coverage for PTO days or unexpected absences; Direct and Assist customers
- Organize and file service vehicle files and repair orders; purge files when necessary. Light lifting.