Automotive Service Manager needed for Dave Sinclair CDJR of Pacific, MO
The Service Manager oversees the service department and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records. Additionally, they must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
The Service Manager oversees the service department and is typically responsible for:
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel. Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy