Automotive Service Manager
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep in Warren is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join their dynamic service team.
The Service Manager is responsible for all operations within the service department - from hiring and managing technicians and service advisors, to customer service.
- Establish and maintain financial objectives by preparing a monthly forecast based on market penetration, budget, expenses, and profit
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action
- Provide a high level of support to the new and used vehicle sales operations by ensuring their service needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Serving as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
- Manage and Hire technicians and service advisors
- Interview and make new hires
- Distribute work between technicians
- Monitor technician training and completion
- Prioritize required services
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers