Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is now hiring Service Porters for their busy Service department. Get your automotive career started now!
- Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Identify and direct Service Advisor to their customer.
- Vacuum vehicle, install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor's workstation immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot.
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Retrieve customer vehicle from the parking lot when their bill is paid or as directed by the Cashier.
- Inspect each vehicle for damage prior to parking for service and when retrieving after service for lot damage that may have been done during the vehicle's stay in the Service Department. Report any damage to Advisor and or management immediately.
- Wash vehicles.
- Run any necessary errand required by the service department.