The Nyle Maxwell SUPERCENTER has 1 position open for a Service Department Porter.
The Service Porter assists the Service Department in maintaining the Service drive and service parking lots, and in transporting vehicles to appropriate departments for service.
- Greet Customers arriving in our Service Department
- Delivers cars to the service technicians and back to customers when service is complete
- Valet parks and delivers vehicles in accordance with policy and under direction of the Service department
- Maintains cleanliness of the Service department
- Assist Service department in moving vehicles to ensure efficient dealership operations
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Requires strong verbal and written communications skills
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be able to drive a manual
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, strong communication skills, positive attitude, ambition, work ethic, professional conduct, high integrity, and dedication to personal improvement
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on Saturday's as business needs dictate
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- PROFIT SHARING PLAN
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with MATCH!
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
The Nyle Maxwell SUPERCENTER also provides all employees and their immediate family members the opportunity to earn a NO-COST, NO-DEBT COLLEGE DEGREE through Degrees@Work, a partnership between the dealership, FCA US, and Strayer University. Attend college while working at our dealership!
- Individual college classes
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees
- Tuition, fees, and textbooks included!