Service and Parts Director needed for domestic dealership in Central Jersey.
Duties of a Service and Parts Director include:
- Properly staffing the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Review service and warranty receivables.
- Inspect and maintain facility and equipment. (secured and calibrated)
- Review customer satisfaction results.
- Check performances of Service Advisors and Techs (Hrs/RO, ELR, ect)
- Review 10 RO’s to ensure proper CCR notes, workaround sheets, customer signatures, menu (if applicable), ect.
- Inspect service shuttle and loaner cars.
- Creating and overseeing an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Working with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Establishing competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.