Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Indianapolis is looking for ALL LEVELS of Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 1 year of experience required
- Chrysler training or experience preferred but not required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Complete all required factory training
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to and pass pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background check and MVR check
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great work environment
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!