Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / General Line Technician
Sign on bonus available for qualified mechanics.
Spend more time with your family with two 3 day weekends each month.
Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Arlington is looking for highly motivated, income driven, experienced Service Technicians to be a part of their dynamic, rapidly growing team. Jacksonville CJDR Arlington’s management team is hands-on and dedicated to the team’s success and career progression by providing one on one training. They offer a laid-back work environment, while still providing a professional and courteous experience for their customers.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made