Automotive Technicians - Mechanics
Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for all levels of technicians to join their team!! As a general line automotive technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made