Automotive Master Mechanic
* UP TO $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE *
Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is expanding and looking for a Master-level Technician to join their outstanding service team.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Master Level Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance
- Master Level Auto Mechanics will identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions
- Master Level Automotive Mechanics can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity for career advancement