Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership -
The service department!
- Master Level Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance
- Master Level Auto Mechanics will identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Master Level Automotive Mechanics can expect to work with State-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity for career advancement
It’s all here for a Master Level Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications