***Job is located in Cary, NC***
Automotive Master Technician
Sign-On Bonus and Paid Relocation
Hendrick Dodge is a busy dealership looking for Master Technicians. This is a great opportunity for any tech looking for a new career and/or opportunity. Hendrick Dodge offers competitive flat rates, great benefits and plenty of work!!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed while providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As a Master Level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highly preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- 5 National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (all 8 preferred)
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High Volume Dealership
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Flat Rate
- 401K-company match
- Paid Training
- Paid holidays
- Air Conditioned working environment
- Employee Discount
Start your career at Hendrick Dodge as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.