Automotive Technicians (All Levels)
Entry Level Technician:
- Road test vehicles and perform tire related diagnose/services for customers in a professional and efficient fashion
- Install parts which include shock absorbs and exhaust systems.
- Perform battery installation and electrical system diagnose/checks
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate skill current level by continuously developing self in terms of new technology and information in the field of automotive tire repair/maintenance
- Automotive professional certification preferred
Experienced Automotive Technician:
- Diagnose and repair foreign and domestic vehicles to dealership specifications
- Meeting productivity and efficiency numbers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training classes to stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
- ASE Certification with engine repair, steering & suspension, heating & air conditioning (including refrigerant and recycling license) and brakes required
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
Shop Foreman (Master Technician):
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Assist other technicians with difficult repairs
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician
- High level of motivation, energy and Customer focused attitude are a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which might include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have own basic tools