Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Houston is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Chrysler experience or certification a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Career Progression
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flex Spending and Health Savings Account options
- Employee Purchase Program
- Many more benefits available...
Start your career with AutoNation Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Houston today!