Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Kokomo is now hiring all levels of Automotive Technicians!
Button Motors is looking to add motivated ENTRY-LEVEL / MID-LEVEL / MASTER LEVEL Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive industry.
Busy Service department!
(consistently scheduled 3 weeks out)
Great Customer Pay work!
(average CP vehicle has 65,000+ miles)
Competitive Pay Rate!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made