Position is located in Hobbs, NM
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / AUTO TECHS
Sign on Bonus for the right candidate!
Relocation Assistance available for high level technicians!
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a mid-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Chrysler service departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Hobbs, NM!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Potential Sign on Bonus
- Potential Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
**South Eastern New Mexico is heavily populated with booming oil fields, making our Service department very busy! Because of this, we are able to offer VERY COMPETITIVE PAY PLANS!**
Start your career as an automotive technician at Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep!!