Automotive Technicians / Automotive Mechanics
All levels of experience and any manufacturer training welcome to apply!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at
Briggs Dodge Ram Fiat in Topeka!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed including future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed while providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler or ANY OTHER manufacturer certifications a plus but not required
- Some automotive experience required
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Our Commitment to You:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits available
- Life Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Flat Rate Pay (for technicians)
- Free Chrysler Training
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.