Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Sign On Bonus available to qualified techs!!!
John Vance Auto Group in Guthrie is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
Chrysler, Ford and General Motors trained techs are encouraged to apply!
Not factory trained? NO PROBLEM! We want to talk to you too!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- At least 1 year of experience required
- Chrysler, GM and/or Ford training/experience a plus, but not required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Sign on bonus available to qualified techs
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for advancement
See what the John Vance Auto Group has to offer you!
Position located at:
5302 South Division St.