Full-time with Benefits & Relocation Assistance
Rick Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Duluth
is looking for all levels of technicians to join our team!! Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
•Medical and prescription coverage
•Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
•We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
•Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
•Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
•Opportunities for career advancement.
•The Ricky Hendrick College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Hendrick employees
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.