Automotive Technician-Mid Level
Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking to hire a experienced Mid-level Technicians
As a mid-level Automotive Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Experience as an entry level technician for Chrysler vehicles with Mid Level certification
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and possess a valid driver license.
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!