Bill Walsh Auto Group is currently hiring an Entry Level Automotive Technician/Automotive Mechanic to join their very busy Service department.
If you are not a Chrysler Technician you can still apply for this position if you have at least 1 year of experience as an automotive tech, or you are a recent automotive tech school graduate.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made