AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN - MID LEVEL
City Park Auto in Burlington, NJ is hiring Automotive Mechanics/Auto Technicians to join the industry leading Service Team!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry. They offer on-site training, a state-of-the-art facility and a professional working environment!