Jeff D’Ambrosio Chrysler Jeep Dodge is currently hiring an Automotive Technician/Automotive Mechanic to join their very busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of automotive tech experience, with working knowledge of Volkswagen vehicles.
We offer health benefits, competitive pay, 401k with matching, sign-on bonus for qualified applicants, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Be the go-to person for newer technicians, providing mentorship as needed.