- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer.
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.