Automotive Warranty Administrator
A successful automotive dealership in the Kansas City metro area is now looking to hire an Automotive Warranty Administrator. The right individual for this position will be energetic, outgoing and have previous dealership experience.
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions and providing information on procedures or policies
- Counting money in cash drawers to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift
- Closing the cashier station at the end of the shift, reconciling the cash, check and credit card repair orders
- Verifying the amount due from the customer and working with the advisor to correct any discrepancies.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records
- Assisting the lead warranty administrator in processing warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the warrantor
- Scanning documents
- Complete all required training as directed by the dealership and/or the manufacturer
- Adhere to all dealership and/or manufacturer policies and procedures
- Other admin duties as required