LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DURATION: Long-term contract
SALARY: Depends on experience; $1000 bonus
BENEFITS: Health, Retirement
- Inspection, testing, and repair of aircraft avionic/electronic components.
- Repairs on component levels, including resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
- Responsibilities include proper and accurate documentation of maintenance records
- Adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Additional job related duties as required.
- 3+ years of Avionics repair and troubleshooting experience on commercial aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.