Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As an Azure Architect at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with Customers and Sogeti sponsors and delivery teams (including partners) focused on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
- Execute technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Develop technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in Azure
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the Customer and Sogeti community, contributing to Sogeti's repository of intellectual property
- Strategize, plan, and execute business development.
- Engage with Sogeti's Technology leaders and solutions experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients.
- Expand Sogeti's portfolio of solutions and professional services in the local geography.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Induce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access.
Minimum education qualification
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale .NET or open source applications with a working knowledge of agile development, SCRUM, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and DevOps.
- Project experience in migrating On-Premise workloads to the cloud and/or implementing cloud-ready applications
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software design or development of highly distributed applications
- Systems operations / management
- Database architectures
- Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Security
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with senior executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life