Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will be on the forefront of our customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Azure Cloud engineer is responsible for the design, migration, development and implementation of efficient applications and services for the Windows Azure Platform. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the many facets of customer cloud implementations. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or .Net) OR experience with MSFT infrastructure tools like Powershell
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure services IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Azure
- Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in an Azure infrastructure environment
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24K!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life