B Level Automotive Technician
Marlow Motor Company is looking for B Level Automotive Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Start your career today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- At least 2-3 years of previous automotive experience
- Chrysler Certification highly preferred OR ASE Certifications (specifically A2 & A6)
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life-Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Heated/Cooled Service Bays
- Professional working environment
Find out all Marlow Motor Co Inc can offer you!