Local Atlanta Company Is looking or a Credit and Collections Specialist. Idea person will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to get along with the team! If you like to work hard but still have fun, then this is the job for you!
* Processes billings for company services and inventory, which includes auditing documents, handling special requirements, resolving discrepancies, managing credit holds, and distributing invoices,*Supports cash receipt processes by researching and coding customer checks, recording electronic fund transfers, processing cash deposits, entering data and posting receipts;Responds to internal and external customer inquiries and resolves or escalates issues appropriately. This generally requires explaining policies or procedures, researching data and copying or reprinting documents, taking notes, and providing follow-through;
* Maintains electronic or hard-copy customer account records
* Manages assigned customer accounts, gives appropriate attention to receivables
aging, and initiates customer calls according to policy. Identifies and takes appropriate
action on problem accounts.
* Generate special monthly customer statements
* Review and recommend changes in existing customer credit limits
* Answer department phones
* Experience in credit checking preferred
* Backs-up the Credit Specialist in processing credit applications and workflows
* Generate and distribute special aging's to sales and approved third parties
* Perform a variety of other tasks as assignment
* Minimum of 5 years business-to-business collection experience for a distribution
* Excellent customer service skills, effective written and oral communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Highly proficient in reconciling customer accounts
* Experience with MS Office is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.