Job Duties Include:
* Daily communication with customers regarding questions on products, inventory, and replacements.
* Process customer orders via fax, phone, and email.
* Provides internal and external customer/vendor order accuracy and timely customer response.
* Insuring accuracy of customer orders including pricing, promotions, addresses and product specifics or special requests.
* Maintain communication with shipping department, to insure accurate courier methods, replacement items, and orders that include special instruction.
* Communicate changes in delivery schedule to the customer in a timely manner.
* Process back order reports to ensure products are shipping within a timely manner.
* Projecting sales forecasts.
* Manage the customer account set up including billing and invoicing.
* Liaison between customers and the production, shipping, sourcing, sales team and quality department
* Starting Pay: $19-20/hr
* Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- SAP and/or CRM experience
- 1 year of business-to-business customer service experience
- Sales support, order processing, invoicing, account management experience is highly preferred
- Background check and drug screening
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.