Facility: ANDERSON - MONTORING CENTER
Compensation Base: 13.21/hr
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position located in Anderson, IN - Relocation assistance available.
Are you interested in Criminal Justice or do you enjoy working with computers? Are you bilingual? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we would like to hear from you!
BI Incorporated is the U.S. leader for offender monitoring products and services that help federal state, and local agencies monitor parolees, probationers, pretrial defendants, and involved in the U.S. immigration court process as they live in the community and we are hiring for our Anderson, IN Technical Support Center.
Bilingual Applicants: Paid training period. After 90 days, employee is enrolled into the Pay for Performance program and earn up to $20.00 per hour.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Applicants receive a $2,500.00 sign on bonus upon completion of training and obtaining a Favorable Suitability Determination through the Department of Homeland Security.
We offer a thorough training program, pleasant atmosphere, employee discounts, tuition assistance, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, employee events and free snacks for our employees. The average tenure of our current employees at our Anderson contact center location is currently 9 years!
Contractual obligations require you to be a US Citizen for this position.
Accepts inbound phone calls from contracted law enforcement agency personnel. Processes alerts according to contract requirements and provides timely, accurate and effective troubleshooting of elevated hardware and software issues with customer equipment and systems. Acts as a liaison between Monitoring Operations, Monitoring Customer Service, Training, and other departments as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by phone or email including special accounts requiring a high level of service
- Accepts inbound phone calls, troubleshoots, diagnoses and escalates hardware and software issues with customer equipment and software as necessary.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and support on customer issues with hardware and software for all monitoring operations departments.
- Provides communication to internal departments and management on the status of hardware and software issues being worked.
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to communicates technical troubleshooting concepts to a non-technical audience and ensure understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.