- As a Back-end Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, writing customized Drupal modules, automated tests and automate deployment etc.
- In addition, this position will also often get involved into some advanced side of the theme layer
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Works closely with clients to gather detail specifications and understanding of the Tower Health website.
- Participates in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation.
- Responsible for helping to formulate an effective, responsive web design.
- Develops Governance and protocols to follow when deciding on new functionality and integrations.
- Manages all technical aspects of the Drupal CMS.
- Creates testing scripts to ensure all pieces are tested prior to a change/enhancement going live.
- Ensures all designs/interfaces are ADA compatible resulting in no barriers for clients.
- Completes performance testing on all design elements across all browsers and devices.
- Ensures high-performance and 24/7 availability of Tower Health website.
- Offer solutions to problems and improvements; works closely with the Back-end Drupal developer.
- Supports the web team by assisting with other projects as assigned.
- Takes initiative to research and learn emerging technologies and to make recommendations for their adoption in the company's products.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree preferred or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree