Back-end SharePoint Developer--TS/SCI REQUIRED
The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Sharepoint Developer to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY is required for consideration. Candidate is responsible for writing and maintaining source code, creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release. Duties include computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product. Expertise in one or more programming language is required.
Back-end SharePoint Developer:
The successful candidate must have direct experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint based solutions. The candidate will work as a member of a team to develop and support SharePoint based solutions, which address a range of business needs that involve collaboration, workflow, content management, document management, business intelligence, and reporting.
Additional job functions include:
- Assess business process and suitability for solution implementation using the Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required
- Provide technical advice to team members and customers on best practices for SharePoint development
- Develop and deliver requirements and design documents
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team.
• Experience designing and developing complex business applications in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Strong understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Excellent knowledge programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET Excellent customer service and communications skills
• Analytical skills to discover business problems, identify possible causes, and design quick and effective solutions
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Security + CE or equivalent DOD 8570 certification
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly clearance is required
- ITIL Certification
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.