The Loan Servicing Assistant will provide coordination and administration of loan servicing operations. They will also Coordinate various daily branch operational functions.
* Responsible for servicing loan portfolio (payments, advances, documentation, exception reporting, credit and collateral file maintenance
* Originating Consumer and Commercial Loan Documentation
* Prepare and completes loan origination papers and documentation.
* Uploads new loans, coordinates loan payments and payoffs
* Responsible for loan file and documentation maintenance.
* Coordinates release of liens on paid off loans.
* Sends paid loans and released titles to customers.
* Follow up on exceptions, customer service, reports.
* Various duties as assigned
* 2+ years Loan Servicing Experience in Commercial, Mortgage and Consumer products
* Loan Documentation Expertise
* Experience working with Loan Origination Systems
* SBA Loan Servicing
* Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
* Advanced organizational skills, including the ability to plan work activities and stay on schedule
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
* Functional knowledge of basic office machines (i.e. photocopier, facsimile machine and scanner)
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285