CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services Company is looking for a Battle Simulation Lead to support the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE) Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6 by overseeing all activities to operate and maintain the ICoE Battle Simulations Center, and all systems therein, located in Ft Huachuca AZ. Responsible for providing automated and White Cell scripting Exercise support, as required, to ICoE courses Capstone Training Exercises, practical exercises (PEs), and other training events that require stimulation of Army Mission Command Systems (AMCS) and other C4IM training systems across the ICoE training/mission systems architecture. In addition responsible for:
- Management of the day to day workload for the team to ensure effective and efficient service is delivered and departmental targets are achieved
- Support installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of constructive simulations, Virtual/Gaming-based simulations, database preparation and maintenance, scenario creation, controller training, network and system administration on simulation networks, and terrain, modeling and multi-media development.
- Drafting, preparing, and maintaining documents related to Modeling, Simulation, and Exercise Support including, but not limited to; procedures, plans, Operations Orders (OPORDs), Operations Plans (OPLANs), “Road-to War” documents, Master Scenario Events Lists (MSELs), Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Plans and Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) documentation.
- Performs database administration, management, and maintenance on ICoE training systems, including but not limited to program of record (POR) battle simulations systems, Virtual and Constructive battle simulation networks and systems, and other hardware and software, as required by the mission.
- Performs database administration, management, and maintenance Warfighter Simulation (WARSIM), WARSIM Intelligence Model (WIM), and Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT), and other federated systems under the Army’s Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC).
- Performs research, analysis, liaison, monitoring, and documentation of exercise functions, solution sets, and all other events pertaining to exercise operations.
- Provides IT and computing services for Pre and Post -Exercise related hardware and software including troubleshooting.