Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
This position will have the hours of 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM. Weekdays, weekends, and holidays availability required.
The position pays $13 per hour plus tips + Benefits + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching + and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Operate and manage the parking booth area
- Maintain accurate records of parking-related charges and fees including, but not limited to parking rates, validations, accrued parking time, vehicles in the hotels care, etc.
- Manage flow of traffic, as needed
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!