- Use hand tools, such as grinders, belt sanders, band saws and drill presses, to bring parts to customer specifications.
- Use calibrated tools and measuring devices to ensure parts meet customer specifications.
- Complete required paperwork and checklists
- Perform work with a high degree of responsibility with an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Reliable and Punctual
- Willingness and ability to learn and retain new skills.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Compliance with general attendance standards is required.
- Capable of reading and understanding written instructions, procedures, safety rules and operating instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2nd shift (swing shift) employees receive a 12% shift premium.
- 3rd shift (grave shift) employees receive a 15% shift premium.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)