Health Advocate is looking for Benefit Associates to join our team.. Health Advocate offers a comprehensive training program to develop the knowledge you need to be successful in assisting members. A Benefits Associate at Health Advocate plays an important role in providing guidance and direction to our members regarding their benefit plans. If you have previous customer service experience, this role may be a good fit for applying your current knowledge and starting a career in health benefits administration.
. We offer Great Benefits! The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match.
Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday
Various shifts available
Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review
- Answer incoming calls and respond to benefit inquires
- Place outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call
· Provide benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, and members experiencing a change of status
- High School Degree or GED required/ Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
- Customer Service in a telephone environment preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong problem solving/issues resolution/multitasking skills
- Minimum one year customer service, or employee benefits experience
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Company's Facebook page:
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
Silver winner - Best in Biz Award 2020
Silver winner - Stevie® Award 2020
Bronze winner - Stevie® Award 2020